While the clothes you wear might not be the right way to judge who you are, more often than not they are. It is not what you are wearing that matters, as much as how you carry it off, and let me tell you at the outset that creases don’t make for good first impressions. My job entails me to travel a lot, within the city and outside too. I am in an out of meetings, and it is so important that my hair and makeup is always in place, and my clothes are neat throughout the day. After all, I meet some very important people. While I can take a small break to check on how my hair and makeup is, the real problem is how to keep my clothes crease-free throughout the day. My quest to find a solution, introduced me to the RapidSteam 2000.
At first, I was a bit hesitant to buy it. I wasn’t sure about the quality or the brand. But when I saw that they offered a 100% money back guarantee, if I was not satisfied with the product, I saw no harm in trying it, and I went ahead and ordered the product. It arrived in just about 3 working days, and it was neatly packed in a transparent box. Inside, was this turquoise blue and white handle like object. It had a water pocket, that can hold unto 100 ml of water, and when I switched on the product it heated up in 25 seconds flat. What I was amazed at is how handy the device was. It is small, and it’s German design helps you hold it and work with it, with great ease. I then picked up a crumpled top from the bin of dirty clothes to test. I was static at the results. Even when the iron was about 5 cm away from the piece of cloth, the creases ironed out with a blink of the eye. A top is light, and easy to work with, so I decided to test it out on my trousers. I was happy with the results.
While all this sounds great, it still doesn’t explain what the product is and does. So let me jot down all the pros and cons, so that you can decide for yourself if the device is worth owning or not.
The Minor Negatives
- The Rapid Steam 2000 is sold at Rs. 4999, which at the beginning seems a little too much, but considering how much it can do, it is not a bad price.
- The device heats up and then cools down after about 10 minutes of high pressure steam which takes some getting used to.
The Big Positives
- The device is light (approximately 600 grams), portable, and so easy to use. It takes less than two minutes to iron your garment.
- It is rechargeable, so you don’t have to keep spending on batteries. This is a one time investment.
- The device comes with a 1-year warranty. So you don’t have to worry if it doesn’t work well, you can always get it replaced.
- The 30-day money back guarantee is a bonus. You don’t have to worry about not liking the product. If it doesn’t work you can always give it back, and get a 100% refund of your money, no questions asked. (But I am so sure you won’t have to use it, considering how amazing the product is.)
- The device comes with a built-in NANO Polymer Filter that purifies the water and softens it. This prolongs the life of the device and reduces the calcium deposits.
- The Heat Sync Technology helps the iron to heat up in 25 seconds flat. The high pressure steam lasts for 10- minutes and helps remove even the most stubborn crease.
- The Rapid Steam 2000 comes with an in-built EPS or electronic pump system that helps reduce the water spills.
- It comes with a 6.5 feet charging cable that makes charging so easy. It has a voltage of 220-240V and a power of 850W.
I think this product is apt for every household. Because not only will it make your daily laundry easier, you can also carry it with you every where. It makes neatness 24X7 a possibility! I would give this product a rating of 8.5/10. You’ve just got to try it to believe it.