People usually laugh about burping, hiccups and farting. Sometimes, even they are embarrassed and annoyed about these body functions.
Yes they sound interesting and smell weird, come out from the bum but how much do you actually know about these farts? Here are 12 facts about farting that you probably never heard about.
- Men are the ones who fart more than women.
- Forth – the original meaning of fart/ word which was coined in 1962.
- One normal person farts 14 times daily.
- 14 farts are enough to fill up a balloon.
- You should know that a healthy digestive tract produces farts, which makes you healthy. You should not be embarrassed about farts and if you do not fart, visit your doctor.
- Farts are made of hydrogen sulfide and are reducing mitochondrial damage. The smelling ones are healthy and after fart, take deep breath of it.
- Women have higher concentration of hydrogen sulfide which is why their farts are stinker than men’s farts. And also women’s farts are healthier for smelling.
Farts go 10ft/sec.
- You will produce louder farts if you have tight sphincter because they have smaller tighter area for squeezing out from.
- If you know someone who farts a lot and drink a lot of soda and chews gums, take them away from that person. You should do this because gum and soda make you fart more.
- During night, while we are sleeping, most farts are happening.
- Animals which produce the most fart are termites, then follow camels, zebras, sheep, cows, elephants and dogs (labs and retrievers especially).