Saggy and droopy eyelids can be really frustrating. They make you look more tired, old, and you cannot apply makeup like you suppose to. Generally, for most people the droopy eyelids are a natural result of aging, but they can also appear as a result of a nerve damage, disease, or an injury.
People have found an easy and cheap homeremedy that consists of a single egg.
The little shelled ovals have been utilized in beauty treatments for thousands of years.They have been utilized in preventing acne and dark spots, relieving scars,eliminating blackheads, as a hair mask, as a hydrating skin mask, and to tighten the skin around the eyes. This is what to do:
- Firstly, you should remove all your makeup and pat it dry.
- Remove the yolk from the egg.
- –In order to easily separate an egg, crack it onto a plate. Take an empty water bottle, remove the cap, squeeze a bit of air out, and after that use it to suck up the
Use a cotton swab to apply the egg whites on the eyelids.
- *You should do this very carefully in order to prevent it from entering into your eyes.
- Keep your eyes closed until the egg whites are completely dry.
- At the end, wash it off and pat dry.